Kuva Kuva

HJ60/61 lukkoakselit? (in english!)

General chat

Valvoja: Käyttäjä

Satamax

HJ60/61 lukkoakselit? (in english!)

Viesti Kirjoittaja Satamax »

Hei! Minun nimeni on Max. Ranskan kansalaisuus.

Sorry guys, i would like to be able to carry on in Finnish, but realy don't understand! I'm searching for a pair of secondhand cable locking axles or differentials (lukkoaskelit ?) for my HJ61 and i was wondering if theses were cheap in Finland? HJ60 or 61 can do, i think the ratio is 4.11/1. I have been searching in germany, holand italy, to no avail. I was looking on Nettiauto, and could see at least three HJ, with the lockers, but these are too expensive for me to buy just for the axles, and part out to resell the parts. I don't want a complete vehicule, since my 61 hasn't got much KM, and it's somewhat rust free. I'm also after a power take off (PTO) but that's easier to find over here. Can anybody point me out to some dealers or sites where i might find the axles?

Kiitos.

Minun on lähdettävä.

Max. :mrgreen:
komk
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja komk »

Hi Max. Sorry about my english :(

Did I understand right that You do not have locking axles in your HJ-61?

Value of 2nd hand axles here in Finland are about 1000€. Including both axles and all parts eg.brakes.

Gear ratio here is 3.77. Do You have 4.11?

www.offipalsta.com is most popular off-road forum in Finland. You can add new topic to the market place.

Off-Road Osto- ja myyntipalsta = market place.

You can write in English but I think everyone do not like to comminicate in English.
If You want I can put request there or I can try to translate if some axles appear.

- jm

Offroad Kainuu ry.
Vieras

Viesti Kirjoittaja Vieras »

Kiitos Komk!

Your english is fine. I'm sorry that i can not write in Finnish, it takes at least 10/15 minutes to read a phrase finding every word in the online dictionary!
Well, i have a normal axle in front and a low slip differential in the rear. 3.7/1. I guess what i'm looking for is the HJ60 locking axle with the 4.11, as i want to use bigger wheels than the 32 i'm using now! 1000 euros for the pair? That's nice! I'll try Offipalsta's market place. I will write the first line or two in finnish words. And see how it does. Actualy, i hope that i can find this at the end of the winter, after the ski season, when i have more money!

How do you translate "thanks a lot" ?

Anyway, thanks a lot to you.

Mucho Kiitos! :mrgreen:

Max.
komk
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja komk »

Anonymous kirjoitti:
How do you translate "thanks a lot" ?
From word to word it is "kiitos paljon". But it can be simply translated as "kiitos".

Good luck for Your "axle hunting" :D

- jm

Offroad Kainuu ry.
SJV

Viesti Kirjoittaja SJV »

"thanks a lot" = Kiitos paljon
SJV

Viesti Kirjoittaja SJV »

Komk kerkesi ennen..! :oops:
Vieras

Kiitos paljon then guys!
SJV

Viesti Kirjoittaja SJV »

Every original lock right axle in Finland have 3.7 if it's from an HJ60/61.
Vieras

Kitos paljon SVJ! :) I was pretty sure the 60 was 4.11, but this might only apply to 4 speed ones! Anyway, i can always change the ring and pinion! I have posted on Offipalsta, but i haven't had any reply so far!

Bye.

Max.
anttir
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja anttir »

Hey Max, here's one to try:

"TOYOTA HJ 61 -89, täydellinen lukkoetuakseli. Sis jarrut ym. osat. Tarjoa. Hp. 690 e , puh. 044-2699117, minskulainen@jippii.fi, Jämsänkoski"

That'd be the front axle only. "Tarjoa" means OBO, "or best offer".

Here's another one:

"TOYOTA LAND CRUISER HJ-61 T -87, osina, h. alk. 10 e , puh. 041-4425242, Helsinki"

That's a complete 61 in parts. AFAIK all HJ-61's had the cable locker axles over here, so that one must have at least had them, too.

And here:

"TOYOTA HJ 61 LUKKOPERIÄ, h. alk. 690e; vaihteistoja alk. 590e; moottoreita alk. 750e ym. osia runsaasti. TAIVAL CAP,, puh. 0400-495318, Vantaa"

Ooh, that looks like a company selling the diffs, prices starting at 690e each. ...yep, they even have web pages: http://www.kolumbus.fi/taivalcap/

One more:

"TOYOTA HJ 60/61 OSINA, esim. lukkoperät, h. yht. 1000 e . Tervajoki., puh. 0500-266940, Muut paikkakunnat Suomessa"

No affiliation, just looked them up in an advertise-for-free magazine.
Antti R.
SLCK #2
Vieras

Mucho Kiitos paljon Antti!

The one in Helsinki could be intresting if i could comunicate with him! But how can i without his email, or without speaking Finnish! The first one i'll try to email. I'll ask the company you've linked too. The two other ones, i'll have to try to understand what these say first.

Hey man, you're cool, thanks a lot to you. And to the others who replied.

Best regards.

Max.
Vieras

Hei !

Guys, would one of you be kind enough to phone that guy in Helsinki, to ask him if he's got the two axles. If yes, and if he's speaking english, i would like to have a contact email. Or i could try to call him myself if he sepeaks english.

Best regards.

Max.
SuurSyömäri

Viesti Kirjoittaja SuurSyömäri »

Here´s one number too. I belive that he speaks english. He called me last week that he has the pair of HJ61 axles to sell in Helsinki.

0400-408825. Risto

"Almost Ex-Wannabe Cruiserist"

SLCK #28
Vieras

Kiitos paljon SuurSyömäri.
Vieras

Hei ystävykset.

SuurSyömäri, would you mind asking Risto if he has received my Email? So at least i know. He explained that he's busy building a house, but i would realy like to know if he has received it. I don't want to bother him too much on the phone.

Kiitos paljon.

Max.
Vastaa Viestiin